Frequently Asked Questions
What is the BroncoCard?
- The BroncoCard is Bronx Community College's official identification card and Library card, which gives you access to select services at various campus facilities, including academic technology labs and libraries.
How do I get my BroncoCard?
Newly accepted students and Transfer students:
To claim your Bronco ID you will have to present a copy of your account summary along with another form of valid identification.
Faculty and Staff:
Human resources will provide you with authorization once you have been hired.
How much does a BroncoCard cost?
- There is no charge for your first Bronco ID. There is a $10.00 fee for a replacement card.
What should I do if I lose my BroncoCard?
It is important to deactivate your card if it is lost, stolen or misplaced.
You can reactivate it within 2 days if you find it. This will protect any value you have stored on your card.
To deactivate...Failure to suspend a lost card could result in unauthorized use of your account). Access to your funds is automatically transferred to your replacement card.
How do I access my BCC account?
- To see your account balance and any transactions go to https://eacct-cuny-bronx-sp.blackboard.com/eAccounts
How many type of Accounts are on my BCC BroncoCard? What are they?
Can I withdraw cash from my BroncoCard Account at the Card Management Station?
- No, your BroncoCard is not an ATM card; it is a stored value card. You do not have the ability to withdraw cash from it or receive a cash advance.
Where do I go to refill my card?
- Visit any of the eight (8) Card Management Stations on campus (insert link to list of locations).
What else do I need to know about my BroncoCard?
Please visit the BroncoCard Website for more information: www.bcc.cuny.edu/BroncoCard.