Option 1: Using E-FAP.
- Log in to CUNY Portal.
- On the right hand side under Welcome to CUNY, click on "Portal Log In.
- Log in by entering your Username and Password.
- Click on the Admissions/Financial Aid link.
- In the Admissions/Financial Aid box, Click on eFAP (Financial Aid).
- On the left side bar, click on Financial Aid.
- (make sure the correct award year and semester is selected).
- Click on Awards.
- Note: If a message appears your application has problems/ issues, or if you do not see any information, Contact the Financial Aid Office.
Option 2: Using CUNYfirst:
Note: You must be enrolled /registered for classes to view your awards in CUNYfirst.
- Log in to CUNYfirst.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the Go icon.
- Select Enterprise Menu > Select HR/Campus Solutions.
- Navigate to: Self Service > Student Center.
- In the Finances section, click the View Financial Aid link.
- On the Select Aid Year to View page in the Aid Year column, click the link for the year that you wish to view.
- On the Award Summary page, view the total for the year in the Aid Year section and the total by term in the Terms section.
- Click the Full-Yr Financial Aid Summary link to display a budget total and total aid.
- On the Full-Yr Financial Aid Summary page, click Estimated Financial Aid Budget link displayed as an amount.
- The Estimated Financial Aid Budget displays by term with a breakdown by category.
- Select the Return link on both the Estimated Financial Aid Budget and Full-Yr Financial Aid Summary pages.
- On the Award Summary page in the Terms section, click the View Scheduled Disbursement Dates link.
- The Scheduled Disbursements page displays with projected dates for award disbursements.
- Note: At the time of disbursement, these amounts display as a payment.
- Select the Return to Award Summary link.
End of Procedure.