Is Online Learning Right For Me?
What do you need to Succeed in an Online Course?
- Self discipline
- Ability to work independently
- Enough time to devote to your studies
- Basic computer proficiencies should include:
- Navigating the Internet
- Creating user accounts and profiles
- Using a word processing program
- Saving files in various formats
- Participating in online communication forums
- Creating and sending email attachments
- Basic Technology Requirements include:
- A personal computer
- A word processing program such as Microsoft Word
- An internet connection at home, preferably broadband (DSL or cable)
- A web browser (Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Let's Get Started!