In order to participate fully in BCC's online learning courses, you need:
- Internet connectivity - preferably broadband such as DSL or Cable.
- Your BCC email account - In order to communicate with your instructor and classmates.
- A CUNY Portal account
- An Internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome. Recommended IE 7.0+ or Firefox 3+ for Windows; Safari or Firefox for Mac.
- Depending on the course, you may need a word processing and/or spreadsheet package.
- Depending on the course, you may need free software or plugins.
Please visit Information Technology for a list of available freeware.