Go Further Faster
ASAP (Accelerated Study in Associate Programs) puts you on the fast track to earn your degree. Since 2007, ASAP has sped up the graduation rate for thousands of students. It is designed to provide the financial, academic and personal support that can help you complete your degree as soon as possible!
As an ASAP student at BCC you will receive a variety of supports to ensure your success, including:
- A free unlimited MetroCard A voucher to reduce (or eliminate) the cost of textbooks
- A tuition waiver for any gap between full-time tuition and fees and financial aid award*
- One-on-one support from a dedicated ASAP advisor
- Early registration options and consolidated schedules
- Classes with fellow ASAP students to foster community and build your network
- Enhanced career development and academic support services
First time freshmen, transfer and continuing students with up to 30 credits are eligible to apply.
Our ASAP program was featured on PBS NewsHour with Judy Woodruff. In 2015, we became the first CUNY school to benefit from the ASAP expansion. We are on track to becoming the first ASAP college.