Welcome to Our Newest Broncos!
The first step on the path to success starts at New Student Orientation.
To our incoming Fall of 2020 Students:
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all students to complete and provides all of the information that you need to be a successful BCC student!
Follow these easy steps to get started!
Claim your Bronco ID:
- Claim your Bronco Identity here
- Click “Next”
- Create a password and answer your security questions
Log-into your BCC E-mail:
- Access your BCC Student E-mail Log-in page here
- Log in using the e-mail username and password that you created when you created your Bronco ID (E-mail should include email@example.com)
Blackboard is the home to your courses this semester and to New Student Orientation!
- Access your Blackboard Log-in
- Use the login information that you just created for CUNYfirst to log into Blackboard. Your username looks like: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24-48 hours after you successfully access Blackboard, the New Student Orientation requirement will appear under “My Courses.”
- “My Courses” will be on the left side of your screen.
- Check back then and complete NSO!
and log-in with your BroncoID username and password.
Need Help? Contact Us!
We are here to support you.
During this time, the best way to reach us is via e-mail. Remember to include your contact information and EMPL ID number so that we can best serve you. E-mailing us through your student BCC E-mail is preferred.
For Technical Related Questions please reach out to the Technology Service Center:
For non-technical related questions, please reach out to the Office of Student Life at:
Please leave a message with your contact information and someone will return your call within 24-hours.
Why should you complete New Student Orientation?
Make a smooth transition into college life at Bronx Community College by participating in New Student Orientation!
If you are a new college student or just new to BCC, this orientation is for you! Immerse yourself in BCC’s campus culture and get to know our academic and student support services with NSO which has been designed for our newly accepted Broncos.
The goal of our NSO program is to provide you with all of our essential college information to provide you with the tools that you need to be successful at Bronx Community College.
Through New Student Orientation you will discover new opportunities and gain insight on:
- Financial Aid and Paying for College
- Our Student Life and Engagement Opportunities
- Understand BCC’s Community Standards
- Gain insight on BCC’s Technology
- Get tips and strategies on Becoming an Effective College Student
- and more!
Please note: to participate in orientation, you must first apply, be accepted and register for classes. Visit On-the-Spot Admission to learn more.