What is Career Planning?
- Learning about yourself and the world of work
- Identifying and exploring potentially satisfying occupations
- Developing an effective strategy to realize your goals
Career planning is the process in which an individual chooses an educational path or training which fits their interests, skills and abilities. When making decisions about your education and career, it is important to use self-assessment tools.
Here’s how we ensure your success…
FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career, major and education planning system. Through self-assessments, you can discover careers and majors that are best suitable for you, thereby allowing you to make informed career decisions.
Focus 2 assesses your:
- Personality Type
- Skill Sets
- Leisure Time
Focus 2 can help you:
- Select a major based on your interests, values and preferences.
- Discover occupations matching your personal preferences and attributes.
- Map out your career plans, present and future.
- Make informed career decisions.
Don’t have an account? How to Register
Big Interview is an online mock interview program that gives you both “fast track” and “mastery track” systems of lessons and virtual interview practice – to get you ready … fast. Big Interview also teaches you how to answer interview questions and work with interviewers to prove that you are the right candidate.
To register please click on Big Interview
To view video tutorials please click HERE
Vault offers essential advice on resumes, cover letters, interviews, networking, and more. Their advice is geared toward everyone from students and recent grads to experienced professionals and business owners.