Registration for Courses
There are four convenient ways to register:
- Online: Register online.
- Walk-In Registration: Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Mail-In Registration: Complete the registration form and enclose it in an envelope with a money order (payable to Bronx Community College) or credit/debit card information and mail to: Workforce and Economic Development, Bronx Community College, Philosophy Hall, Room 14, 2155 University Avenue, Bronx, New York 10453.
- Fax Registration: Fax the completed registration form to 718-289-6018. Include credit/debit card number, security code, card expiration date and signature.
**No cash payments are accepted**
- Direct Payments: We accept money orders, credit/debit cards (VISA/MasterCard/Discover) and only company checks.
- Training Vouchers: We accept training and professional development vouchers from many governmental agencies, unions, community organizations and businesses.
- Veterans’ Benefits: Veteran students can apply for educational assistance benefits with our Office of Veteran and Military Resources, located in Loew Hall, Room 114. For more information and assistance, please call 718-289-5447 or visit the office’s website.
- Tuition Discounts: Only our students, alumni and faculty/staff are eligible for tuition discounts. Students may receive a 10% tuition discount by presenting a current, valid BCC identification card. Discounts are applied only for full tuition payments with a credit/debit card or money order. Discounts are also applied to individual course registration.