- This event has passed.
BCC’s Presidential Grant Program ~ Grant-Writing Workshop
Oct 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
BRONX COMMUNITY COLLEGE
2020 PRESIDENTIAL GRANT PROGRAM
PRESIDENT THOMAS A. ISEKENEGBE, Ph.D.
Purpose of Grant Program: To improve student success, enhance teaching and learning and
improve student retention.
Grant Period: January 2020 – December 2020
Application Deadline: Friday, November 1, 2019
Application Requirements: A complete application should include the following:
- Proposer/s Name/s and Department/s
- Proposal Title
- Brief Description (what is being proposed, who will participate and when activities will occur)
- How Project Relates to Theme “Reflecting on our Community of Excellence”
- Project Rationale (why project design is expected to yield anticipated results)
- Anticipated Outcomes (measurable results)
- Budget spreadsheet (specific projected itemized costs)
Grant Preparation Workshops
- Monday, October 7, 2019 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. | PH B2 | CTLT
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | PH B2 | CTLT
- Friday, October 11, 2019 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. | LH 17 | President’s Conference Room
Follow-up: All grantees will be required to provide a written report within one month of the project’s completion that details the project outcomes and to share the findings at various professional development venues.
Submit Proposals to: Precious Nwankpa, PresidentsOffice@bcc.cuny.edu