Four “MUST Do’s” to attend classes
Having difficulty uploading your documents? We can help. Come for in-person help at the mini-registrations
1. Upload your COVID -19 documents if you have not already done so.
- Deadline to submit is January 11, 2023, for Spring 1 (classes begin 1/25/23)
- Deadline to submit is January 25, 2023, for Spring 2 (classes begin 2/7/23)
Important Note: If students are not in compliance, they will be dropped from all in-person or hybrid classes starting on January 12, 2023.
- Taking in-person and/or hybrid courses you must upload your CDC COVID-19 vaccination card or a medical exemption or religious exception request into CUNYfirst. Medical exemptions and religious exceptions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis; they are not automatically granted.
- How to upload your Vaccination Documents click here: Step by Step written instructions
- Here are some tips to complete the upload:
- Please make sure that you upload both dose information on the upload. You have to put the information in for the 1st dose and then, once completed, you have to hit the blue “+” button which is on the top right of that box. Then, you need to upload the 2nd dose information. If you got a J&J shot, you just need to upload 1 dose information.
- DO NOT CHECK the EXCELSIOR PASS attestation box. You do not need to take this step.
- If you need still need help, please email us at VPStudentsuccess@bcc.cuny.edu. Please include your full name and emplid number.
2. Submit your MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccination if you have not already done so. (Deadline to submit is February 24, 2023)
- If you are going to take 6 or more credits of in-person or hybrid credits you must submit your MMR vaccination paperwork or a Titer test which demonstrates immunity to MMR to Health Services (HealthServices@bcc.cuny.edu). You can also fax or scan to 718-289-6074.
- We do not accept screenshot of your documents.
3. Submit your Meningitis form if you have not already done so. (Deadline to submit is February 24, 2023)
- If you are going to take 6 or more credits of in-person or hybrid credits you must submit a Meningitis Response Form via CUNYfirst. CUNY students are NOT required to have a Meningitis vaccine.
- Click on “Meningitis” in your “To Do List” and complete the electronic form and hit “Submit”
- Information on Public Health Laws 2165 and 2167 as well as Meningococcal Meningitis can be found here: https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/immunization/handbook/section_1_requirements.htm
4. Complete SPARC (Sexual and interpersonal violence Prevention And Response Course)
- All students are required to complete SPARC. Failure to complete your SPARC training will result in the inability to register in future semesters.
- You can access this free course in CUNYfirst please click here to access CUNYfirst.
- Once you log-in, find your “To-Do List” and click on “SPARC.” For more information regarding SPARC please click here.