Application for Graduation Status
After submitting the Application for Graduation via CUNYfirst, students may use self-service to track the progress of their graduation application.
Instructions to View Graduation Status
Login to CUNYfirst: Click Self Service > Degree Progress/Graduation > View Graduation Status
There are five types of graduation statuses
- Eligible to Apply – Based on the total number of credits completed so far, CUNYfirst has determined the student is eligible to submit an Application for Graduation online.
- Applied for Graduation – The Application for Graduation has been received by the Office of the Registrar and is currently on queue for review.
- Program in Review – The Application for Graduation has been reviewed by the Office of the Registrar awaiting further action from the student.
- Need to Finish Pending Work – Everything is in order. The Application for Graduation has been reviewed by the Office of the Registrar and the student has been placed on the graduation list.
- Degree Awarded – Degree has been officially awarded.