Pay Tuition and Fees
Please be advised that the Board of Trustees of the City University of New York has approved a tuition increase for all CUNY schools and graduate programs effective Fall 2012. Click here for detailed information on Tuition and Fees.
To pay online login to CUNYfirst, click on Self Service then Student Center and under Finance section click Make a Payment.
Payment methods are:
- Electronic Check: a fast and simple payment method that can be made from regular U.S. checking and savings accounts. You will need your bank's routing number and your account number, which is available on the bottom of your check or from your financial institution. There are no service charge fees when paying with an electronic check.
- Credit Cards: acceptable forms of credit cards are American Express, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students who pay their bill with a credit card will be charged a nonrefundable fee of 2.65% to their account, in addition to tuition and fees.
Note: Students may not make payments using a Visa card.
In Person [Top]
- Money orders and cash payments are only accepted at the Bursar’s Office, located in Colston Hall, Main lobby.
- The following payment options are not accepted: personal checks, company checks, paychecks, third party checks and partial payments.
Financial Aid [Top]
- Financial Aid is posted to your student account and used to pay tuition and fees.
- For students with accepted financial aid to cover all tuition and fees, financial aid will automatically pay tuition charges and no action is necessary.
- For students with accepted financial aid but not sufficient financial aid to cover tuition charges, students must pay the remaining tuition charges by the due date on their bill. Students may enroll in the tuition payment plan or make a payment online or pay in person at the Bursar's Office to avoid being dropped from classes.
Tuition Payment Plan [Top]
Students are eligible to apply for an interest-free payment plan for tuition. This plan allows students the convenience of paying their tuition charges and fees in a series of installments.
- Pre-register – Students may submit their completed application and theeir required down payment (25% of the balance due) directly to Sallie Mae TuitionPay. The remaining balance will be billed to you by Sallie Mae TuitionPay in three monthly installments.
- If students are not up-to-date with their Sallie Mae TuitionPay contract, they must pay any balance due on tuition and fees by the due date on their bill.
- Register for TuitionPay during “in person” registration – Students may complete an application and the required down payment with a Sallie Mae TuitionPay representative on campus throughout the regular registration period.
- The required first tuition payment and all fees must be paid to complete your registration.
- The remaining balance must be paid in two installments to Sallie Mae TuitionPay.
- If students are not up-to-date with their Sallie Mae TuitionPay contract they must pay any balance due on tuition and fees by the due date on your bill.
Sallie Mae TuitionPay
463 Swansea Mall Drive
Swansea, MA 02777
1 (800) 556 – 6684 or 1 (800) 635 – 0120
- CUNY regulations require that the college charge a $15.00 late payment fee if students fail to complete the scheduled payments to Sallie Mae TuitionPay by the contract deadlines.
- Effective Fall 2012, SallieMae TuitionPay will cover ALL tuition and fees charges on a bill. Students are responsible to pay all tuition and fees charges directly to SallieMae TuitionPay.
Voucher or Waiver [Top]
- Students who have an outside agency, a union or job pay for their tuition.
- Students may send the completed approved voucher to the Bursar’s Office before registering for courses, or at the time of bill payment.
- Third party vouchers are applicable only when the college is authorized to directly bill the company and is not contingent upon completion of the course or receipt of a particular grade.
|Important Alert for Students|
Thinking of not attending BCC?
Please be aware that BCC will NOT mail a bill to your home. A copy of your statement can be printed through your online access to CUNYfirst.