DegreeWorks is a computerized degree audit program and academic advising tool designed to assist in reviewing your degree progress. DegreeWorks reorganizes your transcript chronologically and categorically, easily identifying courses you have completed and those courses you still need to fulfill your degree requirements.
For information on how to navigate DegreeWorks, click here.
DegreeWorks will help:
- Determine the requirements you need to fulfill in order to complete your degree.
- Identify the requirements you have completed.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA) and major average.
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers and exemptions applied toward your degree.
- Project grade performance using the GPA calculator.
- Confirm your academic status.
- Determine whether there are holds or stops on your record.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
To access your student audit go to: DegreeWorks
Log-in using your CUNYfirst username followed by @login.cuny.edu and your CUNYfirst password
If you notice any issues with your audit, please email the DegreeWorks Coordinator