To order your transcript, you can either come in person or order online. We enlisted the services of Credentials Solutions Incorporated to provide a secure website when requesting official transcripts online.
Official transcripts contain a record of all of your courses, grades and degrees. Only students can request their own transcripts to be sent. Transcript requests are processed during regular office hours.
During peak periods, for example, at the end of each semester, additional time may be required for requests to be processed.
Transcript requests will not be processed:
- When the office is closed (Saturdays and Sundays)
- During all major holidays
- Unless all financial and other obligations to the college are met
- If there is a STOP on the student’s record placed by the bursar, library, financial aid office, etc.
You can order your transcript in person at the Registrar’s Office, located at Colston Hall, Room 513. To ensure accuracy, please print all required information clearly on the Transcript Request Form.
If you are requesting your transcript to be sent to a CUNY Institution:
- Submit the completed transcript request form for processing.
If you are requesting your transcript to be sent to a non-CUNY Institution:
- Bring a completed Transcript Request Form to the Bursar’s Office, located in Colston Hall, Main Lobby to make a payment by cash or money order.
After you pay, a Bursar’s Office representative will stamp receipt of payment on the request form. Submit the completed, stamped Transcript Request Form to the our office for processing.
If you were enrolled from spring 1996 to present, your request will be processed within 3 to 5 business days. Older transcripts may take longer to be processed.
- The standard transcript fee charged by Bronx Community College is $7.00 per transcript.
- All transcript requests to University Application Processing Center (UAPC) or to other CUNY Colleges are provided free of charge. However, there is a service fee in the amount of $2.00 if the request is processed online.
- Please plan ahead and submit your requests at least three weeks before your deadline.