The Toddler/Preschool Program recognizes that the first four years of life are more critical to a child development. As a result, we follow high-quality standards with key indicators for excellence.
The standards of excellence our educational staff utilizes are:
- The program is individualized to meet the needs of every child.
- Each family's culture is respected and family members are encouraged to participate in the program.
- The program is based on accepted theories of child development.
- The physical environment is safe, healthy, and contains a variety of toys and materials that are both stimulating and familiar.
- Children learn by being actively involved.
- Staff and providers have specialized training in child development and appropriate programming.
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are served every day to the preschool children.