Aids Awareness Initiative Program
- Free HIV testing on campus
- Hispanic aids Forums offers confidential HIV screening (oral swap) and immediate results with pre and post counseling.
- Walk-in (no appointment necessary)
- When: Every Thursday from 11:00 a.-m.-3:00 p.m.
- Where: Health Services, Loew Hall, room 101
CUNY Healthcare Education Programs
Each semester BCC Health Services office addresses a wide variety of health related issues and concerns that affect our students and community.
- Breast Health Awareness Day (offering free mammograms)
- A Healthy Heart Day
- The Great American Smoke-out
- For Men Only
- Fighting Test Anxiety (during final exams period)
- World AIDS Awareness Day
- A Gift of Life Day (Bone Marrow Registration
- Fighting to fight Diabetes Day
- Alcohol and other Drugs Awareness Day
- A Day for Parents
- Nutrition and Exercise Counseling
- Annual Spring Health Fair.