The campus emergency number is
The Department of Public Safety elicits your help in maintaining a safe environment for all. Report immediately any suspicious person or action you observe.
- If there is a concern for personal safety, for any reason, notify Public Safety immediately.
- When parking off campus, avoid desolate areas that are lightly traveled.
- At night, avoid parking in poorly lighted areas and, when possible, walk to your vehicle with others.
- When approaching your vehicle look inside before entering to make sure there are no unwanted occupants. After entering, lock all doors.
- Never offer rides to people you don't know.
- If there is a concern about an illegally parked car, a car with an alarm sounding, or a car requiring attention (i.e., lights on, windows open) please contact Public Safety immediately.