Are you a part-time student and interested in graduating faster? Then the APEX Program is for you!
As an APEX student, you will get:
– A monthly MetroCard if you enroll in Summer or Winter courses, and/or if you enroll full time!
– Tuition assistance if you are only receiving partial financial aid!
– A dedicated advisor who will support you through graduation!
– Priority Course registration every semester to get the courses you need!
To be eligible, you must:
– Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
– Enroll part-time (6 credits/semester)
– Have earned 9-40 credits by time of entry into APEX
– Not need to take more than two remedial courses*
– Qualify for in-city tuition
– File the Free Application for Federal Student (FAFSA)
For more information email or call email@example.com or 718-289-5166
* Students with two developmental course needs must enroll in BCC’s Summer Success Program. The APEX application will be considered conditional until the student successfully resolves one of the two developmental courses. Students with one developmental need are strongly encouraged to enroll in Summer Immersion as well.