Pathways to Student Stem Success (PTS3)
The aim of the Pathways to Student STEM Success (PTS3) program is to increase the number of students earning a bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology and Mathematics by providing resources and enrichment, including intensive academic advisement, student-tailored academic support and research opportunities with faculty. PTS3 is a grant funded collaboration among Bronx Community College, Hostos Community College, and Lehman College.
Benefits of the PTS3 Program
As a PTS3 student, you will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed admissions to Lehman College upon completion of your associate degree.
- A stipend for participating in summer research, specific to your major, with faculty at Bronx Community College and Lehman College.
- Access to a laptop for use during the semester.
- STEM academic and career advisor that will ensure you stay on track to graduation and assist you with securing career related internships and jobs.
- PTS3 STEM tutors, academic coaches, and peer mentors.
- Writing workshops and weekly STEM review sessions.
- Mathematics and statistics boot camp over winter and summer sessions to strengthen your skills and give you an advantage in your classes.
- Opportunities to interact with your peers at BCC, Hostos, and Lehman College at various events.
To qualify for the PTS3 program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be an incoming freshman or transfer student (with no more than 15 credits)
- Be pursuing an associate degree in one of the following areas:
NOTE: There is NO GPA REQUIREMENT to join the PTS3 program.
Questions? Interested? You can send an email to email@example.com OR visit the Learning Commons located in Meister Hall, SB-05.