The Association of Latino Faculty and Staff serves as an advocacy and support organization for the Latino faculty, staff and students at Bronx Community College. The Association reviews and acts upon the issues of concern to Latino faculty, staff and students in the following areas:
- The recruitment, admission and retention of Latino students to the College.
- Academic issues and concerns directly or indirectly related to the Latino faculty, staff and students at Bronx Community College.
- Student support services: including academic and career advisement, financial aid, scholarships, co-curricular life, and other related areas.
- Relations between the Latino faculty, staff and students of the College and the outside community.
- Opportunities for the recruitment, employment, reappointment, advancement/promotion of Latino faculty and staff at Bronx Community College.