Apply for Science Scholarships
The application to the STEM Scholarship programs in BCC: NSF STEM Scholarship Program (NSF S-STEM), Louis Stoke Alliance for Minority Participation Program (LSAMP) and CUNY Research Scholarship Programs (CRSP) is now available here: online https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=s_BgbwZfCU6XFZiduozH2Pr0N50mKlxIqJL52GHrAWdUNDNQVENUMVJPVjNQQUhJNDUwS0I4UFVMVS4u
You are eligible to apply if you meet the program requirements, which you can find here: http://site.bcc.cuny.edu/broadcasts/2021/05/BCC_STEM_Program_Flyer.pdf
Your major must be in one of the following programs:
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Biotechnology A.S.
- Computer Science A. S.
- Cybersecurity and Networking A.A.S.
- Electronic Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Engineering Science A. S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Biology A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Chemistry A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Earth Systems & Environmental Science A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Physics A.S.
- Mathematics A.S.
- Science for Forensics A.S.
The deadline for application is July 10 at 11:59 p.m. You must apply by the deadline to be considered.
- Complete your FAFSA (https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa) and TAP (https://www.hesc.ny.gov/pay-for-college/apply-for-financial-aid/nys-tap/apply-for-tap.html) applications.
- Review, edit and revise your essay before you submit the application.
- Visit our Writing Center to get help with drafting your essay.
- If you are selected for a scholarship, be sure to check your email for follow-up instructions in July.
If you have any questions, please direct them to CHEVONNE.CUNNINGHAM@bcc.cuny.edu