ATI TEAS Exam (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
All applicants to the RN and LPN Program must be current Bronx Community College students. As part of the admission requirement, each candidate must take the Test of Essential Academic Skills Exam (TEAS). The exam will take place October 25 – 30.
Please see exam schedule below:
Seating is limited to the first 20/30 registrants. Registration will end after all seats are taken, or the October 23, 2021 deadline, whichever occurs first.
To register for the exam, please visit the ATI Nursing Education’s website at (www.atitesting.com). Please choose Bronx Community College as institution and Nursing (not Allied Health) as the program.
Please contact ATI’s Customer Service Department at (800) 667-7531 with all questions regarding registering for the exam.
IMPORTANT EXAM INFORMATION:
- EXAM WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY WHEN STATED (PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE EXAM)
- EXAM LOCATION – BCC TESTING CENTER, MEISTER (ME 318).
- ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM YOU WILL NEED YOUR BCC AND ATI LOG IN INFORMATION (USERNAME & PASSWORD).
- IN ORDER TO ENTER THE TESTING AREA, YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR BCC ID AND ONE ADDITIONAL FORM OF STATE ISSUED PHOTO ID.
- NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE EXAM AREA ONCE TESTING BEGINS.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- STUDENTS MUST ADHERE TO THE BCC VACCINATION PROTOCOL TO ENTER THE CAMPUS. (You can find instructions here: http://www.bcc.cuny.edu/covid-19/)