Connect with us today and we can set you on your pathway to success.
Become part of our Bronco family with just three easy steps:
- Apply online and make sure to select Bronx Community College on question # 6 if you are a Freshmen applicant, and on question #4 if you are a Transfer applicant.
- Pay your application fee at the end of the application using Visa, MasterCard, or Debit Card
- Have your official documents sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an admission decision within 48 business hours. If your school only provides official documents by mail, send a PDF attachment of your document to email@example.com. Make sure to include your 8 digit CUNYfirst ID Number.
**After you complete the steps above check your email daily to receive your admissions decision and additional updates
The Office of Admissions is temporarily not open for visitors. For immediate assistance please call 929-314-4711 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our admissions counselors are available to speak to you and answer your questions Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM.
Need help completing your online application? Watch the video tutorial or call us at 929-314-4711.
Below are the documents you need to submit:
(Freshmen students are those who have never attended ANY college or university since earning your high school diploma or GED):
- High School transcripts. If you attended multiple High Schools, transcripts from all schools are required.
- A General Equivalency Diploma (GED/TASC) with scoresheet and Diploma – minimum score required: 2250
- Transcript(s) from all colleges, universities and/or proprietary schools previously attended. If you are/were enrolled at a CUNY Institution, your CUNY transcript will automatically be retrieved when you submit your application.
- Transcripts in a language other than English are accepted, however these may take longer to process. (Review the CUNY How to Apply & Guidelines for Supporting Documents.)
- High School Transcript and Proof of Graduation are required if you have not complete a college level English and Math course with a successful grade of C or higher.
- All students must submit documentation providing proof of immunization of Measles, Mumps and Rubella in compliance with NYS Public Health Law 2165, and complete a Meningitis Response form (only requires signature) in compliance with NYS Public Health Law 2167.
- Students with foreign credentials or those who were ESL students may have to complete the Writing CUNY assessment test.
- All students must provide all official academic records at a later date.
Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
To complete your Financial Aid application during the On-the-Spot Admission you must bring and prepare the following:
- Your 2018 Tax Returns with W2s for you, your spouse (if married), your parents (if dependent and under age 24)
- Know dates of birth, dates of marital status, social security number, and alien registration/permanent resident number(if you are not a citizen) for all individuals above
- Make sure you and/or your parent have a valid email address
- Make sure you bring proof of all 2018 income received (e.g. TANF, SNAP, Social Security Income, etc.)