- A completed non-degree-application
- Official college transcripts from all institutions previously attended.** Photocopies or downloaded students transcripts are not accepted. If you have less than 24 college credits earned; you must also submit an official high school transcript and diploma.
- A $70.00 non-refundable application fee will be charged to your student account after registration. Do not mail your application fee to the admissions office.
- All documents must be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Degree applications for the Winter and Spring 2024 semesters are closed. Please check this website periodically for updated registration deadlines for Summer and Fall 2024.
- Non-degree students must satisfy all course prerequisites and co-requisites to enroll in a course.
- All students who were born after December 31, 1956, who register for six or more credits/equivalent credit hours, are required to demonstrate proof of immunization for measles (2 doses), mumps (1 dose), and rubella (1 dose).
- All students must provide proof of vaccination for Meningitis (MEN) or sign a waiver. For more information, contact the Health Services Office.
- When applicable, the College will require further documentation to enroll students in courses.
Please note: Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid and are responsible for all tuition and fees upon enrollment.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: If your school uses Parchment as a third-party sender. Please choose the option that says “Send to Myself” and use our email address email@example.com. If your school uses National Student Clearinghouse you will have to select “send to institution” and CUNY/Bronx Community College.