- A completed non-degree application form.
- A $70.00 non-refundable application fee, payable by money order only. No personal checks accepted.
- Official college transcripts. Photocopies or downloaded students transcripts are not accepted. If you have less than 24 college credits earned; you must also submit an official high school transcript and diploma.
- All documents must be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions.
- The CUNY Skills Assessment Tests is required for all students except those in exempt categories.
- Non-degree students must satisfy all course prerequisites and co-requisites to enroll in a course.
- All students who were born after December 31, 1956, who register for six or more credits/equivalent credit hours, are required to demonstrate proof of immunization for measles (2 doses), mumps (1 dose), and rubella (1 dose).
- All students must provide proof of vaccination for Meningitis (MEN) or sign a waiver. For more information, contact the Health Services Office, Loew Hall, Room 101 or call 718-289-5858
- When applicable, the College will require further documentation to enroll students in courses.
Please note: Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid and are responsible for all tuition and fees upon enrollment.