- A completed non-degree application form
- A $70.00 non-refundable application fee will be charged to your student account after registration. Do not mail your application fee to the admissions office.
- Official college transcripts from all institutions previously attended. Photocopies or downloaded students transcripts are not accepted. If you have less than 24 college credits earned; you must also submit an official high school transcript and diploma.
- All documents must be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions by email at email@example.com
All Winter and Spring 2022 non degree applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning November 18, 2021 and until January 26, 2022.
Winter 2022 Semester:
January 3-January 24, 2022
Application Deadline: December 29
Spring 2022 Semester:
January 28- May 24, 2022.
Application Deadline: January 26
Please note: Applications submitted for non-degree courses after the deadlines posted above will not be accepted.
- Non-degree students must satisfy all course prerequisites and co-requisites to enroll in a course.
- All students who were born after December 31, 1956, who register for six or more credits/equivalent credit hours, are required to demonstrate proof of immunization for measles (2 doses), mumps (1 dose), and rubella (1 dose).
- All students must provide proof of vaccination for Meningitis (MEN) or sign a waiver. For more information, contact the Health Services Office.
- When applicable, the College will require further documentation to enroll students in courses.
Please note: Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid and are responsible for all tuition and fees upon enrollment.