Blackstone LaunchPad Presents a Workplace Challenge
Blackstone LaunchPad along with ASAP, FYP and the Fonseca Group will present a Workplace Challenge on Wednesday, April 26 from 2:30 pm until 5:30 pm in North Hall, Room 116.
Are you a problem solver?
Does curiosity inspire you to create?
Do you like to make meaning by combining things that might seem random to others?
Are you looking to leverage your skills in a unique way?
Are you looking to connect with your peers outside of classes and online?
If you found yourself answering “YES!” to any of the questions above, join The Blackstone LaunchPad, ASAP, FYP & The Fonseca Group for an in-person Workplace Challenge.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work in teams of 4-5 students with the goal to come up with an innovative way to solve a challenge presented by The Fonseca Group. Each participant from the winning team will receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
- Develop, practice, and demonstrate new skills including:
- Identified academic, technical, and occupational skills.
- Problem-solving and research skills
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork skills
- The opportunity to explore and practice in a field of interest.
- Exposure to jobs, careers, and working adults
- Enhance the relevance of academic instruction through the application of applied knowledge
To RSVP to the workshop, click here: