The Office of Career Development provides quality services designed to assist students with career planning, job-readiness skills, and internships and employment opportunities in their fields of study.
Snow Hall [SN], First Floor
Mon: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM *Late Hours
Tues: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thurs: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM *Late Hours
Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
To qualify for an internship or a job in your major, you will need to attend and complete the following activities & workshops:
- Initial Student Engagement Counseling
- Internship Orientation Workshop OR Workplace Success Workshop
- Interviewing Skills Workshop
- Resume Writing Workshop / Resume Clinic (as required)
- Resume Approved & Uploaded to Symplicity
- Completion of 3 successful mock interviews on Big Interview
- Approved Cover Letter (as required)
- Dress Code Interview
Symplicity provides students with a web-based internship and job bank, an online library of career development resources, as well as a Resume Builder (Find under Resources in the sidebar when you login) where you can get started on your resume.
FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career, major and education planning system. Through self-assessments, you can discover careers and majors that are best suitable for you, thereby allowing you to make informed career decisions.
Don’t have an account? How to Register