FOOD FOR BCC FAMILIES
There are special procedures in place to keep the pantry safe:
- Food Pantry distributions will be conducted by appointment only. Please use this link to schedule your appointment: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfECky7N-0Y1dCLG37MeinZr4vxiiKPUzNatqCYHu8Ij2AtMA/viewform
- Appointments will be scheduled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow a pre-screening check-in by Public Safety.
- If for any reason you cannot keep your appointment, email the Access Resource Center at BCC.ARC@bcc.cuny.edu to cancel and reschedule your appointment for the next available date and time.
- Students planning to come to the campus for food pantry distributions must first complete a five-question screening on the morning of their scheduled appointment by downloading the Everybridge app on their phones from an app store.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Access Resource Center (ARC) at BCC.ARC@bcc.cuny.edu.