New and Transfer Student Orientation
BE Prepared…BE Informed…BE Engaged…SUCCEED!
Make a smooth transition to life at Bronx Community College, Immerse yourself in BCC’s campus culture, academic programs, and social scene by taking advantage of the New Student Orientation program (NSO)- a mandatory 4-hour, on-campus, interactive program designed for newly accepted students (new to the college and transferring from another college)
The overall goal of the NSO program is to provide essential information and engage students in activities that will give them an advantage to successfully transition to the college as they embark upon their new academic journeys.
At New Student Orientation:
- You’ll discover new opportunities.
- You’ll engage with your peers, faculty and future mentors
- You’ll belong somewhere great!
It all starts at Orientation!
Register for one of our upcoming Spring 2019 New and Transfer Orientation Dates
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 | 9:30am-2:00pm
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019 | 9:30am-2:00pm
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 | 9:30 am-2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 | 1:30pm-6:00pm
- Monday, August 19, 2019 | 1:30 pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 | 1:30 pm-6:00pm
Location: Brown Center-Playhouse
To participate in orientation, you must first apply, be accepted, take the CUNY Assessment test or qualify for exemptions and register for classes. Visit On-the-Spot Admission to learn more.