How do I change my major?

Categories: Advising, Registrar

You would need to fill out the Application for Change of Major and then submit in-person or via email. Some change of major requests require departmental approval.nnTo obtain the Application for Change of Major, please visit: Forms & Resources – Bronx Community College (

Tags: Advising, Registrar

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here