I am an accepted international student, what do I do next?

Category: Admissions

To start the F-1 visa process, please contact the Office of International Student Services via email at Internationalstudent@bcc.cuny.edu. Let them know you have been admitted and want to complete next steps for the visa.

Tag: Application Process

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here