I attended BCC before, how can I go back?

Category: Admissions

Previously enrolled students who have been inactive for at least one semester can officially return to continue their educational pursuits by applying for readmission. For further questions, please contact readmit@bcc.cuny.edu

Note: If you have already earned your Associate’s Degree, you should either apply to begin a second degree or take courses as a non-degree student.

Tags: Enrollment, Readmit

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here