I have a Bursar’s hold, who do I speak to?

Categories: Bursar, Financial Aid

If you have a Bursar hold you should speak to a representative in the Bursar Office.nnPlease contact the Office of the Bursar at (718) 289-5617 / (718) 289-5617 or via email at: Bursar@bcc.cuny.edu.

Tags: Bursar, General Financial Aid

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here