If I am unable to earn my entire award, will I be able to receive the rest of the money?

Category: Work Study

No. You can be paid only for the hours you have worked. If you cannot earn your entire FWS award before the end of the academic year, the unearned portion of your award is returned to the program.

Tag: Work Study

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here