If I graduated from high school outside of the country, how do I know what is equivalent to a high school diploma in the United States?

Category: Admissions

Please search the name of the country you graduated high school here, the results indicate the name of the high school diploma equivalent and therefore what you are required to submit as proof of to be eligible for admission.

Tag: Application Process

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here