What should I (the student) do if my family has special circumstances that aren’t mentioned in the application?

Category: FAFSA

Talk to your financial aid administrator in your schools’ financial aid office. If your family’s circumstances have changed from the base year due to loss of employment, loss of benefits, death or divorce, your school may decide to adjust your financial aid. The adjustment might increase your eligibility for student aid.


Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here