Why do I have to fill out an I-9 Form?

Category: Work Study

According to federal law, the identity and work eligibility of all FWS students must be verified before beginning a FWS assignment. You will have to complete an I-9 form and present certain documents to an appropriate FWS representative. You may not participate in any FWS program until you have filed an I-9 form with the Financial Aid Office.

Tag: Work Study

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here