FALL 2022 TERM
|PAYMENT DUE DATES FOR FALL 2022|
|TERM||ENROLLED BETWEEN||PAYMENT DUE DATE|
|Fall 2022||8/18/22 and beyond||Immediately|
SUMMER 2022 TERM
|PAYMENT DUE DATES FOR SUMMER 2022|
|SESSION||ENROLLED BETWEEN||PAYMENT DUE DATE|
|3W1||6/6/22 and beyond||Immediately|
|5W1||6/6/2022 and later||Immediately|
|8W1||6/27/2022 and later||Immediately|
|4W1||8/1/2022 and later||Immediately|
Failure to pay tuition and fees by the due date could result in the cancellation of course enrollment.
If your tuition remains unpaid past your payment due date:
- You will receive an e-mail indicating that your courses are at risk of cancellation if payment is not submitted immediately.
- A hold will be placed on your account that will prevent you from adding or swapping courses.
If your enrollment is cancelled:
- You will receive an e-mail indicating this information.
- The Office of the Bursar cannot reinstate your enrollment.
- A $25 late registration fee and $18 change of program fee will be assessed if you re-register after the term begins.