Nelnet Payment Plan
Need a Payment Plan for FALL 2022 tuition and fees?
Enrollment for the FALL 2022 payment plan is open.
How to Enroll
Start by viewing the Nelnet Payment Plan video tutorial.
Log in to your CUNYfirst account.
Select “Student Center.”
Scroll to the “Finances” section and select “Enroll/Manage Payment Plan.”
Note: Disable pop-up blockers prior to setting up payment plan.
|PAYMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT DEADLINE FALL 2023
|LAST DAY TO ENROLL
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS
|MONTHS OF PAYMENTS
|June 21, 2023
|June 2023 – November 2023
|July 22, 2023
|July 2023– November 2023
|August 23, 2023
|August 2023 – November 2023
|August 31, 2023
|September 2023 – November 2023
* All payments after the initial Payment are automatically withdrawn from your account on the remaining scheduled Payment Dates. The tuition payment plan can be used for the prior semesters, which are not in collections. For Nelnet Customer service please call (888) 470-6014.
Please Sign-up early to get lower installment payments.
Please note that the tuition payment plan can only be accessed through CUNYfirst by following the steps listed above.
The Enrollment Fee is $25 and you can link your payments to your checking/savings account via eCheck which will automatically deduct from your account on a schedule or you opt to link your payment plan to a credit or debit card. No need to worry about stamps and keeping track of the due dates! Students who pay with a credit/debit card will be charged a 2.65% service fee in addition to the enrollment fee. The enrollment fee will be added to your first payment. There will be a $30 return payment fee charged, per occurrence for a returned payment.
One-Time Online Payment (via eCheck or Credit/Debit Card)
Be advised that if you want to make a one-time online payment, CUNY recently changed their process.
This informative video describes how to submit an eCheck payment. See other one-time payment details below.
- To make a one-time online payment, select the make a payment link on your Student Center page (make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).
- Then select View and Pay Accounts on the menu on the left.
- Select the “Make a Payment” button at the top or View Brooklyn College Details
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EmplID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box along with a check box.
- Since each school is listed, each payment amount box either will be populated with a dollar amount if you owe money to that school, or will be blank if nothing is owed.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the school you want to pay.
- Select the Payment Method in the drop down menu (eCheck or Credit Card) and follow the remaining payment information prompts
- There is no fee for using the eCheck option
- There is a non-refundable 2.65% service fee (of the payment amount) charged for a credit/debit card payment.
- After you enter your payment method information you will see a screen asking: “Is this information correct?” Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- Make sure you are only sending money to a school where you have outstanding charges.
- Confirm the amount.
- If the information is wrong, cancel and start over.
* Payments for balances prior to 2012 cannot be submitted online. Submit these payments in person or via mail (see below for mailing instructions). Personal check payments must be cleared before any holds can be released.
If you wish to pay tuition by mail, obtain a copy of your bill from CUNYfirst. Send a copy of your bill with a check* or money order made payable to Bronx Community College to:
Bronx Community College
Enrollment Services Center
Attention Billing and Payments
Be sure to include your full name, semester for which you are paying, and your CUNYfirst EMPLID number on the check or money order.
Allow five to 10 business days for the receipt and processing of all mailed payments.
Wire Transfer Payments
For instructions regarding payment submission by wire transfer, contact the Office of the Bursar via phone, 718, or e-mail.
When submitting a wire payment, please ensure that your name and EMPLID are included, and that the payment does not exceed your total tuition amount. For wire transfer payments received in excess of the tuition balance, any excess payment amount will be returned to the issuing bank.
In-person payments can only be accepted when cashiering services are available, Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m.-2:45 p.m. Note that the ESC will be closed if classes are not in session.
To submit payments in person, come to the Enrollment Services Center in the lobby of the West Quad Center and take a ticket for Bursar/Payment Services.
These payment methods are accepted in person:
- Money order
Credit cards are not accepted in person.
* International check payments can be subject to additional processing fees; therefore, Brooklyn College does not receive the payment amount indicated on the check.
- Students submitting international check payments will be responsible for the amount of these fees.
- This amount will be deducted from the initial payment amount and will be reflected in the student’s balance on CUNYfirst.