- A Faculty Guide to Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Auxiliary Aids and Services for Postsecondary Students with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Education policy on auxiliary aids in postsecondary disability services. Specifies the rights and responsibilities of the college and the student as codified by the Office of Civil Rights. It also contains helpful information about various services and accommodations and FAQs.
- Changing the testing time in Blackboard for students with extended time for exams accommodations: Link
- Blackboard Ally is a tool to improve the accessibility of course documents in Blackboard.
- Creating Accessible Content
- CUNY Assistive Technology Services
- Disability Statement
- Copy and paste the attached Disability Statement to your course syllabus.