Three “MUST Do’s” to attend classes
Having difficulty uploading your documents? We can help. Come for in-person help at the mini-registrations
1. Submit your MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccination if you have not already done so. (Deadline to submit is September 24, 2023)
- If you are going to take 6 or more credits of in-person or hybrid credits you must submit your MMR vaccination paperwork or a Titer test which demonstrates immunity to MMR to Health Services (HealthServices@bcc.cuny.edu). You can also fax or scan to 718-289-6074.
- We do not accept screenshot of your documents.
2. Submit your Meningitis form if you have not already done so. (Deadline to submit is September 24, 2023)
- If you are going to take 6 or more credits of in-person or hybrid credits you must submit a Meningitis Response Form via CUNYfirst. CUNY students are NOT required to have a Meningitis vaccine.
- Click on “Meningitis” in your “To Do List” and complete the electronic form and hit “Submit”
- Information on Public Health Laws 2165 and 2167 as well as Meningococcal Meningitis can be found here: https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/immunization/handbook/section_1_requirements.htm
3. Complete SPARC (Sexual and interpersonal violence Prevention And Response Course)
- All students are required to complete SPARC. Failure to complete your SPARC training will result in the inability to register in future semesters.
- You can access this free course in CUNYfirst please click here to access CUNYfirst.
- Once you log-in, find your “To-Do List” and click on “SPARC.” For more information regarding SPARC please click here.
- Technical Questions? Please contact the Technology Service Center (TSC) at 718-289-5970 or via e-mail at TSC@bcc.cuny.edu
- Content Questions? Please e-mail us at SPARC@bcc.cuny.edu