- A Faculty Guide to Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Auxiliary Aids and Services for Postsecondary Students with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Education policy on auxiliary aids in postsecondary disability services. Specifies the rights and responsibilities of the college and the student as codified by the Office of Civil Rights. Also contains useful information about various services and accommodations as well as FAQs.
- CUNY Assistive Technology Services
- Disability Statement
- Copy and paste the attached Disability Statement to your course syllabus.