Joint Degree Programs
A joint degree program stipulates that following successful completion of the associate degree program and graduation from Bronx Community College, students will be automatically accepted into the specified baccalaureate program of the named senior college.
We are still here to help you during these difficult times. Click here to learn how.
Transfer Services provides students with services to inform and facilitate transfer to appropriate senior colleges.
Transfer Services can help you:
- Understand the educational paths that will move you toward your intended career
- Ensure that your degree program is consistent with your objectives
- Select courses to maximize the number of credits transferred
- Take charge of your planning for transfer by teaching you how to conduct research
- Understand the benefit of articulation agreements
Transfer Services addresses student needs via advisement, coordination of the transfer fair, the Transfer Talk newsletter, videos, and workshops