Need help with groceries? Rent too expensive? Need spending money? Unemployed? The quick assessment process takes you through a series of questions to see if you qualify for any public benefits, including:
- Public Assistance:
- General Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Child Care
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
Just email us to make an appointment for a quick assessment screening at BCC.ARC@bcc.cuny.edu We are open Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm
Do I qualify for benefits?
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, you may qualify for financial services and/or benefits.
- Do you have difficulty with basic living expenses, such as housing, food, rent and clothing?
- Do you receive limited or no financial support from your family?
- Are you financially responsible for children under the age of 24?
- Are you a veteran?
- Are you in need of financial assistance?
- Are you undocumented?
All of our services are FREE.