Welcome! We strive to provide our students with additional resources to meet their educational goals.
List of Scholarships
The Scholarship Office provides students with the foundation and the tools needed to successfully continue their higher education.
Please complete the scholarship application or look through the scholarship listing to see if you meet any of the criteria.
Below you will find external scholarship resources. We encourage you to do research to see what fits your needs and do NOT apply to scholarships that ask for any form of payment.
- Search for Scholarships, Awards & Fellowships searchable on the CUNY website
- Search for New York City Scholarships
- Search for New York State Scholarships
- Search for Prestigious Scholarships
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- Scholarships for Student Veterans and Families
- Scholarships for any student
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Deadline: See the website
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a college degree. Scholarships are available on a competitive basis to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four year universities
- Graduate students
Awards are based on merit. Amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need among the scholars selected.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Must complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
Deadline: See the website
Founded in 2008, the Tillman Scholars program supports our nation’s active duty service members, veterans and military spouses by investing in their higher education. Since the program’s inception, the foundation has named over 450 Tillman Scholars at more than 100 institutions nationwide.
- Veteran and active-duty military service members
- Pre-and post-9/11 service eras
- From all branches of the U.S. Military including National Guard and Reserve
- Current spouses of veterans or active-duty service members, including surviving spouses
- Service members or spouses pursuing a degree as a full-time* student:
- Undergraduate (bachelor’s or above)
- Graduate or professional degree
- At a public or private U.S. based accredited institution