Welcome! We strive to provide our students with additional resources to meet their educational goals.
BCC Foundation Scholarships
The Scholarship Office provides students with the foundation and the tools needed to successfully continue their higher education.
Please complete the scholarship application or look through the scholarship listing to see if you meet any of the criteria.
NYS Excelsior Scholarship
The Deadline for Spring Excelsior application submission is August 31, 2021.
In order to apply, students must meet eligibility requirements, including:
- Be residents of New York State
- Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two or four-year college
- Complete 30 credits per year towards their program of study
- Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate’s Degree in two years or a Bachelor’s Degree in four years
To complete the application, you will need:
- 2019 IT-201 NYS Income Tax Return(s) for you and your parent(s) or your spouse, as applicable
More information can be found at hesc.ny.gov/excelsior
The Excelsior Scholarship, in combination with other student financial aid programs, allows students to attend a SUNY or CUNY college tuition-free. To learn about eligibility for the Excelsior Scholarship and the next application period, click here
Below you will find external scholarship resources. We encourage you to do research to see what fits your needs and do NOT apply to scholarships that ask for any form of payment.