Student Forms is our new student portal that allows students (and parents) to electronically sign and upload documents! This means that you can submit your financial aid documents securely without having to come into the campus Financial Aid Office. As the students and the college financial aid staff work through the forms, the Student Forms software will send updates in real time with documentation that is needed based on the answers provided by the students. Once you have submitted all your forms to resolve outstanding financial aid tasks, the integration with our other CUNY applications will update CUNYfirst in real time.
CUNY has implemented the Single Sign-On (SSO) feature with CUNY Student Forms. You will see the “Verify My FAFSA” To Do list item in their CUNYfirst Student Center. You will click the link in the To Do list item which will direct you to the CUNY Student Forms website. The SSO will log you into the portal where you will need to confirm your personal identifying information (Name, SSN, & Date of Birth) that matches your FAFSA. Once you have successfully created your account, you will be able to take care of tasks electronically.
On your CUNYfirst Student Center, you will see a To Do item on your account. When you click the details of this To Do item, you will see that it is directing you to Student Forms. Once you click the link to Student Forms portal, you will see the tasks that are being requested.
If additional documents are needed you will be notified by the following:
- Text Message: If you provide your cell phone information upon creating an account, you will be notified via text message.
- E-Mail: you would also receive a notification to the email address on file.
- Status of To Do Item: On their CUNYfirst Student Center, the status of the To Do item will change:
- If the status is “initiated”, there are tasks that require your attention.
- If the status is “received”, we have received your submitted documents and are under review.
To view instructions on how to access student forms, click here.