CompTIA A+ Certification Prep (Exam 220-1101 & 220-1102)
- Registration fee is $20.00.
- This Course is for everyone.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn the basics and work in the field of IT.
- This Course is a special grant from CUNY Upskilling Scholarship Program.
- The program prepares students for the CompTIA A+ Certificate examinations.
- The A+ Preparation Program helps prepare students for entry-level information technology jobs.
- A+ is an entry-level course for those who wish to advance on the IT career ladder. It provides the fundamentals necessary for the next level Network+, Security+ , Cloud+ and Linux+ courses.
Topics include installation, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of computer hardware and operating systems; safe lab practice and tool use; computer assembly and disassembly; the boot process; installation and configuration of portable devices and peripherals (e.g., printers and scanners); introduction to networking; and the types, consequences and prevention of security threats.
Program package benefits include:
- CompTIA A+ Free Exam Voucher.
- CompTIA A+ Free Study Resources’.
- CompTIA A+ Free Exam Prep Training.
- CompTIA A+ Free Practice Resources’.
- CompTIA A+ Free Exam Questions resources.
- Bronx Community College Career Center Support/ Indeed Career Support.
- The participants in the program who will take the exam and earn COMPTIA certificates will receive direct support from COMPTIA in the job market.
- Opportunity to complete further Programs (Network+ / Security+ / CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) / Cybersecurity Internship-Workshop Program) through our program after passing the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
New student admissions for the 2023/2024 academic year are open.
Eligibility to Apply For CompTIA A+ UPSKILLING Program:
- Be legally permitted to work in the U.S.
- Be a New York resident.
- For Any Age.
- The program is available to everyone in our community.
- For Any Level of Education (There is no educational level required for this course).
- Provide a Social Security Number as part of the application.
- Completed Upskilling Scholarship Application Form if you are working full-time, part-time, not working at all, or unemployed so that we can assist you with the registration for this program.
Start Your Application:
Use the CUNY Upskilling Scholarship Application Form to apply now!
Please download the instruction guide (CompTIA A+ Program-Steps Guide.pdf) to help you correctly fill out the CUNY Upskilling Scholarship Application Form.
In case you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us
Telephone: 718.289.5100 Ext. 3139 | Fax: 718.289.6018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or EHAB.ISMAIL@bcc.cuny.edu
Bronx Community College
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Sage Hall, Room 202
2155 University Avenue, Bronx, New York 10453