- Registration fee is $20.00.
- This course is a special grant from CUNY Upskilling Scholarship Program.
- Provides participants a unique experience, focusing on front end web development.
- This program is for anyone who has a desire to learn coding and specializes in front-end web development.
- It is also suitable for those interested in learning design to create their own projects and work as freelance web developers.
Program package includes:
- Learn the basics from scratch.
- Participants will get professional and free web development tools & Study Resources.
- Learn HTML 5 and start your first project.
- Learn CSS and CSS3.
- Complete and dedicated section on projects.
- Learn Bootstrap and optimize your projects for mobile view.
- Creating your professional portfolio.
- Master the fundamentals of front-end website development and gain knowledge around foundational languages that power each website.
- Learn how to build a fully responsive, interactive website, gaining an understanding of best practices for web page design and why accessibility, usability, and internationalization are important.
- After completion of the course, participants will be able to design a web page in the exact same design that is on their mind or participants might have seen on some theme website.
- Bronx Community College Career Center Support/ Indeed Career Support.
- Opportunity to complete further Programs (Back-End Web Development Program/ UI and UX Program /Mobile Development Program /Game designer Program ).
- Job interviews & workplace Support: After participants successfully complete the program projects and compile their project portfolio, they will receive technical and professional support for a duration of 6 months. This support will be aimed at helping them excel in job interviews and perform effectively in their workplace. Our dedicated team will be available to assist with skill development, interview preparation, and workplace challenges.
- Freelance Support: Upon completion of the program projects and the development of their project portfolio, participants will have access to technical and professional support for a period of 6 months. Participants will receive guidance on establishing their own Freelance businesses and working as freelance web developers. Our team will offer ongoing mentorship and resources to help participants thrive in their chosen path.
New student admissions for the 2023/2024 academic year are open.
Eligibility to Apply For CompTIA A+ UPSKILLING Program:
Be legally permitted to work in the U.S.
Be a New York resident.
For Any Age.
The program is available to everyone in our community.
For Any Level of Education (There is no educational level required for this course).
Provide a Social Security Number as part of the application.
Completed CUNY Upskilling Scholarship Application if you are working full-time, part-time, not working at all, or unemployed so that we can assist you with the registration for this program.
Start Your Application:
Use the CUNY Upskilling Scholarship Application Form to apply now!
Please download the instruction manual (FRONT END WEB DEVELOPMENT-STEPS-GUIDE) to help you correctly fill out the application.
In case you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us
Telephone: 718.289.5100 Ext. 3139 | Fax: 718.289.6018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Bronx Community College
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Sage Hall, Room 202
2155 University Avenue, Bronx, New York 10453