Enrollment in the Toddler/Preschool Program and After School Program is open to the children of Bronx Community College students only. Program applications are available at the Early Childhood Center.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of the semester, at the Bursar’s Office.
- Unpaid tuition will lead to a hold on your grades.
- The subsidized tuition for students is $5 per day per child.
- Childcare is provided based on your schedule of classes.
- We are open during the academic school year.
- Human Resource Administration (HRA) vouchers are gladly accepted.
Download the Pre-school Application
Download the School-Age Enrollment Process Packet
We at the Early Childhood Center are fortunate to be subsidized by several organizations and entities throughout New York State. As such, we are able to provide childcare for a minimal tuition. Your total tuition amount varies based on your class schedule. Here are some of the guidelines for tuition payment:
- All new enrollments are required to pay a $25.00 registration fee.
- Tuition is $5.00 per day per child according to your class schedule.
- Your tuition covers your child for the days they are scheduled to be in attendance.
- HRA Vouchers are accepted.
As a New York City Licensed Preschool, we will require certain documentation prior to your child starting at the Center.
It’s best to have the following documents prior to submitting your application in order to expedite your process:
- Your child’s current medical record (completed by the child’s physician)
- Updated immunization records
- Income verification (current tax returns, public assistance card along with a notarized letter, 2 months of paystubs, child support letter, or a notarized statement letter with income status.)
- Child’s original birth certificate (Copies will not be accepted)
- Validated Bronx Community College student ID card
- Printed class schedule with bursar’s receipt/Enrollment Verification
Monday through Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Evening Childcare Ages 2-12
Monday through Thursday
3:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Se Habla Español