Continuing Education


Please complete the the Registration Form and fax to 718.289.6018 or mail to

Bronx Community College
Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Philosophy Hall, Room 14
2155 University Avenue
Bronx, New York 10453

Paying for Your Continuing Education

Here’s what is available to help you pay for your continuing education.

Investigate the eligibility requirements to determine if any of these programs are right for you.

Continuing education financing is available with the Sallie Mae Continuing Education Loan. The Sallie Mae Continuing Education loan is a private, credit-based loan that is designed to provide financing for postsecondary students not seeking degrees and for part-time students seeking degrees.

New York State Educational Incentive Scholarship Program (EIP) may provide vouchers for qualified applicants.

Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities (VESID) are available for students with disabilities.

Department of Veteran’s Affairs--GI Bill vouchers are available for qualified individuals.

TERI Continuing Education Loans are available for students enrolled on a part-time basis. This loan allows flexible repayment options and generous borrowing limits.

College Board Connect Loans are available for continuing education students.

Employers & Unions. Many employers and most unions have funds available to support worker education and skills upgrades. Talk with your employer or union rep. We can provide course registration documentation for you.

Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Vouchers. Training funds are available for individuals who are unemployed, under-employed or displaced workers. For more information:


© 2016 Bronx Community College
2155 University Avenue

Bronx, New York 10453
Main: 718.289.5100

Admission's Office: 718.289.5895
Telephone Directory | Directions | Accessibility | Privacy Policy
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) |

Google Translation Disclaimer