Student Consumer Information
Contact for Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
Office of Institutional Research, Planning & Assessment
- Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, Faculty
- Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- All of CUNY’s campuses are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- All of CUNY’s degree programs are registered with the New York State Department of Education.
- Many CUNY campuses offer programs that are accredited by outside agencies
- For information about the accreditation of health and teaching programs at Bronx Community College visit the National Center for Education Statistics website.
- Campus Safety
- Campus Health
- CUNY Code of Conduct “Henderson Rules
- Copyright Infringement and File Sharing – Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use Policy
- Career Services
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
- Office of Student Life
- Protection of Intellectual Freedoms
Students Right-to-Know Act
The Student Right-to-Know Act was enacted in 1990 by federal law. The law requires institutions that receive Title IV HEA student financial aid to collect, report and/or disclose graduation rates for full-time, first-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students and students receiving athletically related student aid. See IPEDS.
Higher Education Opportunity Act
CUNY BookList Manual Administrators.pdf
CUNY colleges are required by the 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) to publicize the materials assigned for each course section (books, coursepacks, CDs) before the term begins. This information is intended to help students plan their access to and/or purchase of course materials. Particularly in a challenging economic climate, students benefit from having time to explore all of their options and seek competitive pricing.
Visit our online bookstore